Hello all. This is my first post, I'm new to blogging, so please bear with
me. I'm not sure how much I'll post, but I thought it might be interesting in the view of sharing of ideas and their eternal archive on the Internet to have some of my experiences as a submissive searching for The One, failures, near tragedies and comedic experiences as well as my ultimate success in marrying the most incredible woman.
It's not like marriage is easy for anyone, but with D/s it is even more complicated to balance real life growth, angst and pains with "the life", fantasy made flesh. Serving a Goddess has all the drawbacks anyone knowledgable about mythology could imagine. So another aspect of this blog will be the trials and tribulations of serving her, and or experiences not only simply femdom but with subsets of that experience such as chastity, cuckolding, corporal punishment, face sitting and queening among others.
I've had experience with BDSM since the early 90s, serving both professional at first and then lifestyle Dommes. I had to overcome many illusions (many of my own creation) to find happiness and a healthy balance in the lifestyle. I have written published fetish stories, been to conventions, private fetish parties, crossed boundaries I didn't know I had through the power of seduction, dressed famous fetish models backstage, become friends with some legends in the scene, been the personal houseboy of well known Dommes, been a subject in their videos, been an object in their scenes with paying clients, been asked and successfully served Masters of not my sexual orientation, a black hankie on the right side bottom. This was all before I found that elusive one that would take my heart, my mind and my fetish soul.
I truly believe in Female Domination and just wanted to share a general outline of experiences before I became a submissive husband so you can see that my path though not unique may be different from other bloggers.
No comments:
Post a Comment